Appreciation for him.


to my husband,

thank you for accepting me who iam. thank you for loving me with all your heart. thank you for giving all your love and for all the sacrifices. thank you also for working hard for our little family. me and our children really appreciate and love you with all our hearts.

Now more than ever,
i love you because of everything we've been through. because of everything you have done for me. because everything iam thanks to your influence, and everything we are together. i want to thank to Allah for pairing me up with the rightest person on earth.

Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. most importantly, its brought us together. iam so grateful to have you as my husband. im grateful to be sharing life, love and parenthood with a wonderful man like you. iam blessed to have a loving husband like you. and more than that, to have a man who knows how to raise and takes care of his childrens so well. 

some people never know what its like to have a husband whos also their bestfriend. i do and im so grateful. you are my bestfriend and you are my hidden strength. thankyou for making life so beautiful. every single day i spend being your wife, i realize how lucky iam to live such an amazing life. a good marriage isnt something you find, its something you make and you have to keep on making it.

thank you so much love <3
grow old with me.


 

0 comments